Banking and capital market law
Dr. Brender is a certified specialist lawyer in banking and capital markets law and has been advising and representing clients in the banking and capital market law field for more than 25 years.
- Representation in banking law, especially in credit law, guarantee law und investment advice law.
- Capital investment law, especially assertion of claims for damages arising from incorrect advice, prospectus liability or unsuccessful fund investments.
- Capital market law, especially advice and representation in the event of ad hoc publicity, insider law and prospectus liability.
- Financial service provider law, especially approval procedures, contract design (e.g. asset managers).
- More than 25 years of professional experience of Dr. Markus Brender, lawyer specialising in banking and capital market law, in the above-cited fields; former in-house lawyer of a major bank
- Commercially sound understanding due to vocational training as a banker
- Interdisciplinary advice by lawyer as well as certified public accountant/tax consultant
- Individual support and direct communication